Minggu, 20 Juli 2014

MOVIES on G7 part 1-BRICK MANSIONS and GODZILLA 2014

Oh my God!! in May I spend my (friend) money in watching movie with him. That's so fantastic, not as usual we watch Brick mansion, Godzilla and X-Men at the same month on the same seat. in previous month, when I got headache because there's something wrong with my tooth, I'm pushed to watch The Raid 2 that certainly make my headache getting worse. Stupidly I still stay to watch that movie, you know, since I was treated. Puff. So, That two experience were unforgettable. I remember the movie also and I'll share to you right now, okay, here we go...

1. Brick Mansion

 this is the last movie for Paul Walker-one of my brother. Same with his Character in FF6 he act as police. He great in drifting but not in action scene like Jackie Chan. Other unique character named Lino showed  with his ability in doing unbelievable parkur. WOOOOW.. 100 tumb for him. the story began when an undercover Detroit cop, on the orders of the mayor, navigates a dangerous neighborhood that's surrounded by a containment wall with the help of an ex-con in order to bring down a crime lord and his plot to devastate the entire city. But, there's twist here. The true criminal is not what they are looking for. watch Brick Mansion for free

2. Godzilla

Yup for who watch this movie in 2014 I'll tell you some information about Godzilla itself. Godzilla is a giant monster or daikaiju originating from a series of tokusatsu films of the same name from Japan. He first appeared in Ishirō Honda's 1954 film Godzilla. Since then, Godzilla has gone on to become a worldwide pop culture icon starring in 28 films produced by Toho Co., Ltd. The character has appeared in numerous other medium incarnations including video games, novels, comic books, and television series. A 1998 American reimagining was produced by Tri-Star Pictures (the title monster of which was renamed to Zilla by Toho for later appearances), while a second American version by Legendary Pictures was released on May 16, 2014.[10] The character is commonly alluded to by the title King of the Monsters, an epithet first used in the Americanized version of Ishiro Honda's original 1954 film.
When I saw the godzilla and the new enemy in second American version. somehow I feel like a analyzer and commentator. I might be quite noisy and annoying my friend. Hahaha I analyze the question; what is the number enemy of Godzilla? there is no larvae, are there any female enemy? Wow, really, there are females. What signal is it? true sign of attack or sign invites to mate? marvelous, you need to watch this movie! Watch Godzilla 2014


this the end of 1st part. Okay take a rest for a while...I necessary to Sleep as well as you guys so, see you next part. ^^ v